PEDIAQUATICS SWIM SCHOOL
2020 sign ups:
First day of sign ups for Previous year families: February 29th via call or text
First day of sign ups for New families: March 1st via call or text
I highly recommend calling asap to get on the list even if you don't want to start for a few weeks/months/or even mid summer.
Lessons should start mid to late March weather permitting.
How the wait list works:
Each basic training is 4-6 weeks and refreshers are 1-4 weeks depending on the age and ability of the child. As a child finishes, they move onto maintenance lessons and their daily time slot then opens and is filled by the next child on the wait list. Typically I finish about 15-20 children per week, so that means I can start 15-20 new students per week, so the wait list does move along pretty quickly, and I am never fully booked out for the season. Evening slots however do move very slowly as there are only so many time slots and highly demanded, so those slots sometimes do get booked out, but they are not yet.
How to sign up:
- please read through Pricing/lessons prior to calling as doing so will answer most of your questions about lessons
- Call or text me at 352-586-6695 or PM me through facebook (If I don't answer, i am most likely in the pool doing lessons, please leave a message, I will call you back on my break, or in the evening around 8-9:30pm, or on the weekend). texting is the best way to reach me and don't hesitate to message me back if you don't hear from me within 24 hours in case the message didn't go through.
- I will ask you some questions and answer any questions you might have
- Then I put your child right on the schedule to start or if the time slot you need is not immediately available then you would go on a wait list (normally 2-8 weeks depending on desired time). When it is available i will call or text you to let you know.
- Once you are on the schedule with a time slot then you will need to stop by the pool to fill our the necessary paperwork and prepay for the first week and registration fee.
- Your child is ready to start!