PediAquatics Swim School
2021 sign ups:
First day of sign ups for Previous year families: Friday February 26th via call or text
First day of sign ups for New families: Monday March 1st via call or text
I highly recommend calling/texting on those dates to get on the list even if you don't want to start for a few weeks/months/or even mid summer. However you can call/text anytime after those dates to get on the list as well, there just may be a wait. Normally by the end of the day on March 1st I have over 200 kiddos on the list, however working 13 hour days I am able to quickly start new kiddos.
I am never ‘full or booked for the year as I am able to work long hours and work through the fall. Lessons should start mid to late March weather permitting.
How the wait list works:
Each basic training is 4-6 weeks and refreshers are 1-4 weeks depending on the age and ability of the child. As a child finishes, they move onto maintenance lessons and their daily time slot then opens and is filled by the next child on the wait list. Typically I finish about 15-20 children per week, so that means I can start 15-20 new students per week, so the wait list does move along pretty quickly, and I am never fully booked out for the season. Evening slots however do move very slowly as there are only so many time slots and highly demanded, so those slots sometimes do get booked out very far.
How to sign up:
- please read through Pricing/lessons prior to calling as doing so will answer most of your questions about lessons. Also please keep in mind, for babies 2 and under, if you don’t plan to follow through with maintenance lessons or practicing their new skills regularly along with yearly refreshers there is no point of doing the basic training.
- Call or text me at 352-586-6695 or PM me through facebook (If I don't answer, i am most likely in the pool doing lessons, please leave a message, I will call you back on my break, or in the evening around 8-9:30pm, or on the weekend). texting is the best way to reach me and don't hesitate to message me back if you don't hear from me within 24 hours in case the message didn't go through.
- I will ask you some questions and answer any questions you might have
- Then I put your child right on the schedule to start or if the time slot you need is not immediately available then you would go on a wait list (normally 2-8 weeks depending on desired time). When it is available i will call or text you to let you know.
- Once you are on the schedule with a time slot then you will need to stop by the pool to fill our the necessary paperwork and prepay for the first week and registration fee.
- Your child is ready to start!